I finally decided to buy some sculpey instead of the usual epoxy stuff i used for the previous sculpts. It was FANTASTIC, no wonder its the more or less international standard for sculpting…
I printed a the dwarf face and covered it with hard plastic so that would be my guide and base for the clay, and added some details with mdf and that weird foam like cardboard. Turned out pretty good.
After curing it in the oven, y just painted it all black:
And here is all in its place:
Added a couple of metalic parts to see how it looked
After that i added about 3 layers of lacquer just to seal all the MDF since later im making molds out of it.
To be continued!….