The Enchiridion from Adventure Time – part 8

JC Randombookbinding, diy, propLeave a Comment

Assembly time!

First, the standar wood and leather for the covers. I should have used MDF alone since there wont be any visible part of the cover…

A couple of actual copper details for the central piece:

And then, a little bit of coffe to give it some color:

In this case I used screws on top of the contact cement to attack the front part to the book:

The screws came out on the other side so i just cut the tip with a dremel:

Finally a bit of coffe to give the pages an old look from the outside:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.